How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Currently, this information is exclusively handled by our billing provider when you register a paid account. The owners of bambiblaze.com also have access to this information once the billing provider has processed it electronically.
- We do not store personal information about users at this location. We store your username and password for access to the restricted areas. This provides an additional layer of security concerning private information.
- We do not redistribute or share your personal information. We are not in the business of selling your information. Our billing provider will collect the neccessary information and approve access to the site by a process which keeps the information separated so as to minimize the transmission of critical information.
- The forum accounts are currently completely separate from all other parts of the site to prevent excessive transmission of your personal info and not related to paid membership accounts or their information. We will only publish the information you give us to publish via the forum. You are required to submit an email address for registration at the forum, but you have the option to hide it from public view.
What else can I do to keep my information safe?
Unfortunately, our efforts to keep your information secure can only do so much. It is also very important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. There are several things you can do to prevent this.
- Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- You can use a firewall, anti-virus, anti-spam and anti-spyware software to prevent malicious programs from accessing your computer.
- Remember that bambiblaze.com site staff will not ask you for your password. Do not share your password with anyone.
- Keep your software up to date.
- Do not open or accept email from someone you do not know or from anyone you are not expecting mail from. Beware of attachments, especially from people you do not know.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Disclaimer: Addendum to the general Terms and Conditions of Use.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and Company regarding Subscribers use of bambiblaze.com and all materials directly and indirectly related thereto. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral understandings, writings, and representations and may only be amended upon notice by Company. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Arizona, except as governed by Federal law. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its termination.